Monday, November 19, 2007

Some weekend photos

My house mates:


I'm in exam mode. Yesterday I turned in my Spanish assignments - if I don't pass I can't do my exam. In one week my sociology paper is due, same rule for that course. My first exam is Nov. 27th. And I'm done Dec 10th. I can't wait for that day and to be done and have Xmas vacation!!!
I've already bought presents for my uncle and my grandpa, I have an idea for my mom and some to my grandma, but for the rest I need to think.
Only little more than a week till December, then I can start listening to xmas carols and get in xmas mood!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute girls! and good luck on your exams. you'll be fine girl!!! and then you can enjoy your vacation! 1000 big hugs from Isa

Jana said...

Great pics! Good luck with your exams!