
I'm a bad blogger....
oh well... It's almost x-mas I'm alone home since everyone went home to their parents and I have to work to more days before I can go home. That's alright though. Today I'm gonna bring x-mas in the house. I will listen to x-mas music, wrap presents and just relax and do exactly what I want to do.
Well what have I done since last time??? work, karate, friends and Andreas. I've been to Trondheim and he's been here. He will come Tuesday for a little visit before I'll go home.
My dad will pick me up Tuesday and on X-mas eve I will relax and watch Tri orisky pro Popelku as every x-mas eve! My uncle and cousins will come for a visit one day. And the rest of the vacation I will spend together with my boyfriend.
well I'm gonna start my day now. I had a nice breakfast with candlelight and a homemade coffe:. I put clove, cinnamon and after eight chocolate in while making the coffee. It was yummy!
Have a wonderful holiday and X-MAS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment