Thursday, October 8, 2009

it's fall

and it's cold and wet outside. Sitting in Trondheim and looking out at the cold weather. at the moment it's actually not raining, but I've seen cars covered in snow.


Andreas is at work and I'm sitting at home looking for jobs to apply on. So far this week I've applied to two I think.


little memory from the spring, and also because I found this fun Polaroidmaking page from reading this blog.


I'm staying at Andreas' place this week, and will go back to Oslo on Monday I think. Monday we celebrated out 1 1/2 anniversary. I made a chocolate cake and decorated it with "non stop" (almost like M&Ms) I've got a picture of it but it's on my cell and I don't' have my cable with me:P Tuesday I watched him train the karate kids and afterward we trained by our self. We had a good class with Heian Godan. Wednesday we watched District 9 which I won't recommend to soft souls, even though the story they wanted to tell was good, and Peter Jackson is awesome in his gross animal makings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep on applying!!! you know what? it's supposed to snow here tomorrow YIKES!!! Friday we had 27 °C and now the temperature is down to 0!!! Isa