Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday already!

I've been wrapping presents lately. My friend Heidi got a job offer on the other coast and will stay there for half a year, so she will not be here on her birthday, so we will celebrate today.

no good picture, but you can kind of see how it looks like. I stamp the package with a birthday stamp. used paper thread and glued a flower to it. hope she will like it!

I also bought birthday present for Andreas yesterday, picture later...

last week i had two job interviews. I'm hoping to hear something this week from one of them. it seems like a good job and a good place!

well it's nothing much going on. I'm thinking of scrapping today or start making a photo book. I have a like 500 pics from the Ireland trip so it will take some planning.

have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job! hey i really hope that you will get the job! i ordered pictures for my wedding scrapbook yesterday. can't wait to start!!! hugs, isa