Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday and a relaxing weekend in front of me!

But we still have to boil our water here in Oslo, for drinking, cooking, teeth brushing, dish washing etc. They found a parasite in the drinking water, called Giardia. And they are not sure when the water will be safe... We now see how lucky we are to have a clean safe water without any chlorine and can always drink straight from the tap. You also see how your take take stuff for granted. we now have to think before we brush our teeth. Learn more about this in Aftenposten.

Yesterday we girl here played "Reiselyst" game about Europe, pretty fun!! Her har brettspillguiden testet ut spillet. We didn't get to end it, but Helene got furthest of the three of us!

Today I will spend an evening all by myself, I got some meat that I will cook and I will either relax in front of the TV or do some scrapping. I'm not sure yet.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking cute babe! i like the way you wear your hair now. looks good! hugs, isa