Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Morning

Had some fun before I started my study day this morning. I will post some of the pictures here.

This weekend was a work weekend. I took the girl to the mall and we went to a scrap store and I got myself some goodies! Still looking for Love, Elsie stuff though, they didn't have any. And we had lunch at McDonald, her favorite place;) I myself is getting a little sick of McD, but for one day out of many it's OK. And then more shopping! We also went swimming in a warm nice swimming pool! very relaxing. Sunday we went for a walk and visited a farm with yummy cinnamon buns - "skillingsboller".

Both Friday and Saturday I was home with my dad, Saturday we watched a pretty good movie, it is called Bordertown, about the fair trade, USA and Mexico.
Today Is a study day and I really need to finish my sociology curriculum before I start working on my paper about income and gender.

this is what I got of scrapstuff on Saturday:
Another self portrait: Coffee cup from Sunday's café trip:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great weekend! love your sb goodies, wonderful self portrait - looking so good! have a successful study day. i'm kind of stuck here right now... the person who started the chapter made so many mistakes, so i pretty much have to start from scratch. hug, isa

Jana said...

I love the self-portraits! It sounds like you had fun and some great scrapping supplies!