photos 30/365.
Helene and I went for a walk around the neighborhood last Sunday, this is the outcome from it!
Houses from around 1800. People still live here and it's nice quiet road in the rest of the urban city. 
This week is busy, Monday was my only day not doing anything. I'm gonna meet my friend Heidi today and watch the movie "Mannen som elsket Yngve"(Norwegian movie). Tomorrow I'm gonna meet Linda for some catch up at the bar/café.
last week we(Ida, Helene, Guri, Linda and I) watched Kite Runner, I liked the movie, and would see it again. I've read the book - good one as well.Both Kite Runner and the other one he wrote(can't remember the title and the name of writer at the moment) are great books!
OH and I've been doing some shopping. The norwegian scrapstore papertrends got the new Love, Elsie products! I've ordered some paper and ribbon, looking forward to get it!
Houses from around 1800. People still live here and it's nice quiet road in the rest of the urban city. 
This week is busy, Monday was my only day not doing anything. I'm gonna meet my friend Heidi today and watch the movie "Mannen som elsket Yngve"(Norwegian movie). Tomorrow I'm gonna meet Linda for some catch up at the bar/café.
last week we(Ida, Helene, Guri, Linda and I) watched Kite Runner, I liked the movie, and would see it again. I've read the book - good one as well.Both Kite Runner and the other one he wrote(can't remember the title and the name of writer at the moment) are great books!OH and I've been doing some shopping. The norwegian scrapstore papertrends got the new Love, Elsie products! I've ordered some paper and ribbon, looking forward to get it!



4 comments:
beautiful houses!!! and i like the shot with the water a lot. hugs, isa
That top photo is gorgeous just love it!!!
Nice top photo!
really loving that first shot!!!
Post a Comment