Monday, February 25, 2008

Nikon Expo!!!

What a fun day!!! Nikon Nordic Expo Solutions were in town!! Great lectures about post processing and photo. One lecture of a famous photographer: Johan Wildhagen. Lars-Christian and I also attended 3 post processing lectures: Adobe photoshop CS3, Lightroom and Capture NX. We could also try the pro cameras and other camera related equipment! Nikon D3/300 etc. Learned something I think, and I definitively wants to go out and take more pictures!
I've taken some more outside photos as well. These will go for 31 and 32/365:
Photos 31/365:
Ida and Helene was attending a Hero's Party on Friday, and Ida posed willingly the day before. Photo Info:1/60 at f5.3, ISO: 400, 45mm. Auto mode.








Photo info: 1/6 at f 4.2, ISO: 200, 28mm. Helene and I took an afternoon walk. I think we were out for about 4 1/2 hours. walked around and did some window shopping, had a stop at a bookstore cafe and on our way back we visited Guri.
Photo 32/365:

This day we went for a walk at Frognerseteren/Holmekollen. Thought it should be wonderful sun and weather, but the clouds came and it was a little bit chilly.
Photo info: 1/15 at f22, ISO 200, 18mm, Aperture prority. No flash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the one with the lady and the wall--very fun and creative.

Jamie

Marsha K. said...

Love the one of the wall!! I am so jealous - a Nikon expo!!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Like that middle pic...very interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe ida looks so funny! great shots girl! hugs, isa