Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dublin

We were 4 from our karate club who went to Dublin: Robert, Christian, Ida and I from Vestby karateclub and Asle from Tiger Dojo. Christian's gf was also with us.

We took the plane to Dublin, Friday evening and didn't do much in Dublin that day; sat in the pub. Saturday and Sunday it was training with Kagawa Sensei. 2x2 hours each day. We skipped one hour Saturday. The training was good. a lot of techniques.

Monday was St.Patrick's Day and we got to see how the Irish celebrates their day! Fun day with a lot of people in the streets. We were out all day, sightseeing and visiting cafes. The sun was shining, but the air was cold and windy. Tuesday we visited the Guiness Storehouse, which I actually don't recommend. The coolest thing was to go up in the tower and watch the city.

Of course we went to pubs every night, and Dublin has an awesome pubculture! We visited Brazen head, the oldest pub in Dublin. Established in 1198.

Some pictures from the trip:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.