Bought this movie last night, hope to see it this weekend!
What to do for vacation this year????
I told Ida once that I would love to go back to Missouri to see all the places and people again. The day after she came back to me telling me she checked the prices to Kansas City. It's not too bad, but still. And my mom has a colleague that will go to Angola, so we have a life opportunity to go there and be guided around. If we do this it will be next summer. I would love to visit Angola, although it's a country in war, I think it's safer to stay with someone who knows the country.
In a week, Ida and I are going to Dublin with the karate club, we will train Saturday and Sunday and do some sightseeing Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday is getting back and relax at home. My dad is getting back home today, so I'm gonna spend my time with him.
Tomorrow is the International Women's Day. Heidi and I will join the parade in Oslo, maybe I get some photos.... After the parade I think Ida and I will go to Jeanette's Birthday Party.
I told Ida once that I would love to go back to Missouri to see all the places and people again. The day after she came back to me telling me she checked the prices to Kansas City. It's not too bad, but still. And my mom has a colleague that will go to Angola, so we have a life opportunity to go there and be guided around. If we do this it will be next summer. I would love to visit Angola, although it's a country in war, I think it's safer to stay with someone who knows the country.
In a week, Ida and I are going to Dublin with the karate club, we will train Saturday and Sunday and do some sightseeing Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday is getting back and relax at home. My dad is getting back home today, so I'm gonna spend my time with him.
Tomorrow is the International Women's Day. Heidi and I will join the parade in Oslo, maybe I get some photos.... After the parade I think Ida and I will go to Jeanette's Birthday Party.
Haven't get to upload and look at my candy animals, maybe I will get to do that today or this weekend.... I've eaten them all up, so need new ones if I want to have another photo shot with them;) (edit: Uploaded some of them now!)




2 comments:
cute little things! I have never seen these before. I like how you have a shallow depth of field so only a small portion of the pic is in focus.
oh those little animals are CUTE - though you've got a great depth of field - I don't really feel like the "in focus" part is all that much IN focus -- guess you'll have to make more & eat those too! :) hope they are yummy
Post a Comment