Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Challenge 1 - Composition

Here are my pictures for the challenge!! One tip that I've learned is to look in all 4 cornes before you take the picture to see if there is something there you don't want in the picture. Sometimes, if you don't look, you won't see this before you've taken the picture and maybe not even before you've printed it. Of course with the digiworld, it's just to take another, but as a good rule, take a look before taking the picture!!


Tea, not the easiest. I had a hard time coming up with anything here at all, so might be a little boring. I've cros-processed the first one here. taken in Aperture mode



tea 1: taken with 1/60 at f6.3 ISO 200, Cros-processed.
Tea2: taken at 1/60 and f4. ISO 200.

Feet: My first idea was to take picture of someones feet while they were reading or someting. I borrowd Ida for this shot and she was playing along! 2sn picture I hade to be my own model;) and got some music into it as well;) Taken in aperture mode

Feet 1Taken at 1/60 at f4.2 ISO 200.


Feet 2: taken 1/60 f 6.2 ISO 200.


Music, I think the music one was the easiest. I had my first shot taken at once, and the next one in my head at once, just need my model. And I've used my dad for this. He sits in this chair a lot and listen to his music.

Music 1: taken with 1/15 at f4.5. ISO 200. Aperture mode.

Music 2: taken with 1/60 f 10. ISO 400 Manual mode. One colorlayer in photoshop.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Great job. I think the CD's are my favorite!

Melissa

Elizabeth said...

Great job! I love the tea cup.

Elizabeth

Lee's said...

Love the quirkiness of your foot with the music note:) very clever.

Sandie Dunn said...

Hi Ane! I see you are a lipton drinker too! Yay! Great shots! I think the feet one with the pen is really cute. My fav is the stack of CD's! Love the idea and it's a great shot!

Tonya said...

hehe, great job. I really like the tea cup and the cd's.

Jane F. Smith said...

I really like the second "tea" shot...the rings in the cup really add to the photo. The music ones were awesome too and I enjoyed the feeT!!! WTG!!!!!

Janice said...

nice job on these, my fav is the one of your dad listening to music, even though there is stuff in the background, the expression on his face is strong enough to draw the eye right there, you can "feel" his enjoyment. I also liked the cup of tea, the angle and light wonderful.

Leigh Anne said...

very coool!! I love the tea in the cup one and your daddy - he looks so at peace with his music ;)