So my interview was yesterday, I have a positive feeling from it. The interview seemed nice and positive and I want the job even more! I will know more next Friday!Last weekend we had a party, last one before the summer, and we had fun, great mix of different people from all over. Junior High, High school, Uni, and some karatepeople. fun fun fun. This picture was taken that day, and I thought I would try out some cross processing, so this is my first attempt on this... I think I like the look.
Today Ida and Helene will get vacation as well. I will "move" back home for some time, even though I think I will stay in town some this summer since Andreas is coming down.
Today is last karatetraining before the belt examination for the Kuy grades. Next week will be Ida's Shodan grading....
Well off to enjoy my vacation and try to do some pictures for the photochallenge;)




1 comment:
Hi Ane! I really hope you get the job! Sounds like it would be really good for you. Love the pictures of you and your friends. You all look like you had a really grat time. Good luck and enjoy your vacation! xoxo
Post a Comment