The selfportrait: you should have seen the original, not good at all, totally overexposured. this was taken as a joke, but I still use it for the challenge.
This is a mix between selfportrait and a photo with multiple people. A lovely day in the park with my boyfriend!
Ida and Christian right after they graded. Ida got her Shodan(first black belt) and Christian got his Nidan(second black belt) in karate. Look at their faces;)
So here are my single people portriats: first one here is of my wodnerful, sexy, awesome and best boyfriend in the world, Andreas. Taken on a boattrip this summer.







6 comments:
Great pics!! I am going to take a portrait photography class that starts in October!
Hi Ane! Great shots! I really like the one of your dad with the bench. I think it works very well and it caught my eye right away. I also really like the first self-portrait of you by yourself and the one of your b/f on the boat. The colors in that one really pop! Nice work!
great shots!!! like the one of your b/f on the boat too...great color!!
Great shots, Ane! I really like the ones of your Dad and your boyfriend on the boat.
great shots Ane! Love the one of your dad! Caught my eye right away!
Great photos. I really like the one of your cousin, and your dad. Great job on the self portrait. All excellent.
Post a Comment