Thursday, May 21, 2009

This years May 17th pictures. My dad took these of us, and several other in front of the house. It was a beautiful day! We watcthed the parade, had ice cream and good food. I had to make a deal with Andreas, this year Vestby, next year Oslo. By that time we will both live in Oslo so I guess that will be nice, and he said maybe we could host the May 17th breakfast ;)

It's a day off today, so I've got time for being artistic :P like blogging, scrapping(I'm waaaaaay behind) and fooling around with my pictures/developing pictures!

I also need to wrapp a birthday present for a friend of mine, I want to do it a little more than normal wrapping, we'll see what I can come up with.... there is a birthdayparty Saturday and I will be home in Vestby from Friday till Sunday. hopefully my dad and I will go to IKEA Saturday, I need candles ;)

In the evening Ida, Helene and I will go to the movies and watch Angel and Demons!

OH and don't forget to listen to the song that won this years EuroVision!! Alexander Rybak!






No comments: