Sunday, June 7, 2009

<3


We're going to Paris!!!! We've got planetickets for Paris, only need to book hotel. I'm sooo looking forward!


Last weekend I was at Andreas' place. It was a nice weekend with sun. Saturday he had to practise for his belt examination( 4th dan) and in the evening we went to the park with friends to BBQ. Andreas tried out some jumpingstylts (or whatever thet are called) and he also brought his robe/line... it was a nice afternoon/evening.


Sunday we were outside most of the day before we were invited for some BBQ and some boardgame (Ticket to Ride). Feel so grown up when we're visiting people with kids :P hehe


We had monday off and went to my favorite cafe in Trondheim, Choco Boco, with some of Andreas' friends.
This weekend I've been shopping, bought a dress and a cardigan at Oasis and a jacket at Mango. Ingrid turned 24, so we did a litle BBQ in the park, but the weather was cold so it was very quick.
Today I have been doing nothing. Absolute nothing. I'm planning on doing some scrapbooking though, but first i need to eat some
left over home made pizza!
have a wonderful Sunday!















No comments: