Sunday, August 9, 2009

last day of vacation

Last day of vacation....

I've been to the mountains, visiting my grandma. we've been there for a week. The first weekend Andreas joined us. We got to do some hiking and even took a little bath in the river - brrr cold. I'm not sure how cold it was, but the first day I was not able to stay there for a long time. my cousin at 12 bathing ALL the time though. After Andreas left we didn't do much hiking, but enjoyed the time, did some rowing, small hikingtrips, relaxed in the sun...

One day we went downtown and took a shower and did some laundery. Next day I drove to Trondheim to Visit Andreas.

We're back now and I will try to enjoy my last vacation day. Tomorrow is back to work. Though I've only got 1 1/2 month left. I need to find a new one due to financial crisis. I've sent my application to severeal placed and hopefully someone will like me.

well I'm off to enjoy a cup of nice tea!

Enjoy your Sunday <3

PS. still no computer, so still no pics. hopefully I will have it back in a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see pictures :)
Hugs, Isa