Been busy the last week... I had to finish my reading before going to Bergen. I made it! Went to Bergen on Tuesday, met my mom and my uncle at the airport there and we drove home to my grandpa. We had dinner and after that my mom and I went to the town, she was getting a dress and we were walking around in town, looking at all the old places we used to shop and see. "Bryggen", "Fisketorget", the different malls....I didn't take any pictures this time. Since i was just staying for one night and not the most happiest trip to Bergen I decided to let it wait for next time in August. I will bring my DSLR with me then. My mom and I stopped for coffee, and that is one of the best ice-mocca coffee I've had it was awesome, soooo yummy.
We took the bus home again and in the evening we sat around the kitchen table and talked before we went to bed....
The next day was the funeral....of course not happy at all.... but we made it through and I was on my home again in the evening.... Although it was a sad visit I'm very glad to see my grandpa again, It's been two years since thew last time. We weekly talk on the phone, but it's not the same. Luckily it's not that much time till I get to see him again now:)
Yesterday(Thurs) I had a study group at school and we got some done, but will finish it next week. In the afternoon 2 friends of me and I went to look at an apartment. 90m^2, 3 bedrooms, OK kitchen, big living room with a fireplace, bathroom and a extra room for a toilet. If we won't it I think we get it, it seems like that. The owner wanted an answer before Monday. We can start moving in June 1st.... But I think I won't live there for real until August, I will have the summer for maybe painting(I have some color ideas in mind) and moving my stuff and decorating. My grandpa used to paint a lot before and he said I could take the ones I wanted... I have one that I really like that I would like to have in my room. As well I've got tons of pictures that I've taken from my trips, flowers, friends, family etc that I want as well... The bedrooms are pretty big.... It should be room for a double bed, desk and some more stuff. We've already decided who should get what room. So the planning can begin. We will take a day trip to IKEA and plan!!! Oh I love IKEA it's so much nice and fun stuff there!!!
It's kind of scary to think about this... This will be Ida and mine first moving out...But I know I will come home a lot. I will still have my work here close to home so I will have to go home for that. And it's only 35 minutes home with train...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that's great news!!! i'll bet you'll love to have your own place. that's so kind of your grandpa that he let's you pick paintings. wow!!! keep me updated about decoration and stuff. happy moving!!!! hugs, isa p.s.: i guess next time i'll see ya in your new apartment ;-) isn't that cool?
Wow, how exciting. Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope everyone recovers smoothly.
I'd love to see those painting from your g-pa. Good luck w/ the move, painting, summer vaca, etc!!
Post a Comment