Two friends of me(Ida and Ellen) and I have decided to take a mini road trip in USA this summer!! CA, Mexico and Las Vegas here we come - WATCH OUT!! Final route will come later....
So this summer I will first go to Rome with my mom in June, then it's the annually karate summer camp, and as we said last year " next year we are not gonna take our summer vacation right after the karate camp" and what are we doing this year? Yup you guessed it, we are going to the US two days after the camp.....
Later in the summer I'm going to Bergen with my mom and will meet some friends there as well. I guess I'm working in between the traveling, and some short trips up to my grandma or something,.... Me and my dad have been talking about some glacier hiking, so maybe we will do that....
I've order my plane tickets for my first Bergen trip for this summer, although this is not a happy visit... The funeral is next week....and not looking forward to it at all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Girl you are always up for an adventure!! I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about your full summer. Have LOTS of fun!
Post a Comment