wow, May has gone by fast.... I can't believe I have my last exam for this semester in 2 days. It's an oral exam in "Gender in Society- body, language and power" It's a interesting course so it's kind of OK. But I haven't really got the exam feeling yet... I haven't really understand that I'm gonna move to Oslo this summer either. And I'm traveling to the US. Everything got decided so quick and it's happening so fast. I starting to get exciting for the move though, thinking about how I will decorate my room and stuff. The US trip will have to wait after the Rome trip to be more excited about....
My dad will come home today, he has helped his brother at the cabin this weekend. In half an hour I will drive tot he airport to pick my mom up. She is coming home from Bergen. And I hope my grandpa will do alright some days alone, but my uncle will visit him next weekend.
My mom will bring home one of my grandpas' painting for me!! I will get it up at my new place!
Oh I got a new CD the other day; PJ Harvey, really like it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment