Tuesday, June 26, 2007

packing...

Last LO I made, This is my last LO from the Amazone and Peru. Huge trees, it was amazing. Ficus, strangler three( that's the one we are standing inside) - the tree is killing another tree with strangling it. And the last one is a walking tree( hehe just like the trees in LOTR). The trees moves in the direction of light, 30 cm in a year... Isn't it fun!!?
I'm in the middle of packing - for the karatecamp, USA trip and for the moving. I think I'm done - sort of - with the karate camp packing, but the USA trip is hard.... And in between of that, I'm watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S - Love that show:)

Ida will pick me up any time now, we're going to IKEA, I'm gonna return something and Ida will buy some more stuff for the apartment. I will get pictures when we've moved in:)

1 comment:

JL said...

Nice Blog and beauty pics.

kind regards From Chile