
Well as I said I've been busy since my vacation started. Last Saturday I've worked during the day and in the evening we were invited to our karate instructor to watch pictures and videos from Cuba and Japan. We used all the evening to that. Sunday I was working and went strait to Tønsberg with my dad to see my grandma who was visiting my uncle and aunt with kids. I slept over and my grandma and I went into town the day after to shop, eat and relax.
Tuesday I worked in the kindergarten and went to Ikea with Ida and Helene after work. Fun, bought stuff for the apartment! Wednesday I worked as well, and went straight to Oslo and to Heidi for a little preparty in her and her bf new apartment. It was a exam party for the student of sociology. I slept over at her place and we went to my place the day after and in the park.
Idas and my stuff from IKEA came that evening!!
Friday was work again, and Heidi and Esju came right after that, we went to Son to eat ice cream and BBQed at home.
We've had sun and lovely weather the whole week!! up to 30 C everyday!!!!
At the moment I'm going around packing for Rome and outside doing some suntanning in between....
Tuesday I worked in the kindergarten and went to Ikea with Ida and Helene after work. Fun, bought stuff for the apartment! Wednesday I worked as well, and went straight to Oslo and to Heidi for a little preparty in her and her bf new apartment. It was a exam party for the student of sociology. I slept over at her place and we went to my place the day after and in the park.
Idas and my stuff from IKEA came that evening!!
Friday was work again, and Heidi and Esju came right after that, we went to Son to eat ice cream and BBQed at home.
We've had sun and lovely weather the whole week!! up to 30 C everyday!!!!
At the moment I'm going around packing for Rome and outside doing some suntanning in between....
Here is one of the LOs I worked on before the weekend...




1 comment:
hi busy girl! have you figured out what to get at ikea? enjoy your time in rome!!! hugs, isa
Post a Comment