Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Almost August, but Still Summer

Tuesday and tomorrow is August... the time flies by.... in three weeks the uni will start again. I'm gonna have one Spanish introduction class, one social studies course that everyone has to take that do sociology(kind of just an intro to the all) and one Sociology course about the difference in the work life - I think that one will be interesting!

well uni is not starting yet! I've been working in the kindergarten this week, but Thursday Ida and I will go to out apartment and get some more boxes with stuff in there, put up more stuff and one of our friends will come and have lunch with us! Haven't seen her for a long time. I will hopefully remember my camera and take some pictures!

The weather is getting better this week, actually the temperatures has been little above 20 during the days. We get some rain everyday, but today we've seen the sun the whole day!

I've started Harry Potter # 7 and I'm getting to the end! So exciting - I won't tell anything though, just in case someone doesn't won't to know yet.

Well back to my book!

No comments: