Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sheep, mice, chipmunks and stoat

OK I have some minutes to write about the mountain trip!

Well my dad and I drove up(about 7 hours drive). My grandma and my dad's aunt was there and my uncle with family was in the other cabin. We filled the days with hiking, kayaking, animals watching (chipmunks mice, sheep and stoat, right outside the cabin). One of the days we went out for a 7 hours hike, but it turned out to be 11 1/2 hours instead. But it was a very nice trip. The weather was a little chilly , but nice in the sun. The water was perfect for kayaking and it was just beautiful.




Ida and I were at our apartment yesterday to put soem furnitures from IKEA together. We used pretty much the whole day there. In the evening we scrapped and I got to do 3 LOs.

No comments: