Sunday, August 5, 2007

{1st weekend in August}

Yesterday my mom and I drive to Oslo with some boxes and to show her my apartment. We ate lunch at a café near. In the afternoon we went a mall and it was sale!! half price of half price!! I got a skirt and a pair of capri pants from Jean Paul Femme, and one black t- skirt. And I bought a pair of shoes that was more than half price as well!





The plan today was to go kayaking, but the wind is too strong. So I guess I will stay inside (no sun today) to pack and scrap!



Tomorrow my mom and I will go to my uncle and then on Tuesday we all will drive to Bergen to visit my grandpa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! cute clothes and i just love those shoes. have a safe trip to your uncle tomorrow and have fun in bergen!!! hugs, isa