Why is the summer coming NOW, when we have to be inside to study the whole day. And during the summer it's raining and it's cold.....
I've been staying almost a week here in Oslo now..... the days are flying by and got stuff to do all the time.... haven't had much time on the computer.
Of course Ikea didn't have the BILLY shelf I wanted last time, so a lot of stuff is still in boxes, but I'm getting there.
Monday, Heidi and Esju was here, Esju is leaving to go studying in China, so won't see her for a year:( We also got our Internet that day, figured out we(Ida, Helene and I) didn't need the TV/cable thingie so need to return the PVR box.
Tuesday I had my first Spanish class at the Uni, basic stuff as pronouncing, and we started with the -AR verbs, 1st conjugation. I also had my Examen Facultatum(ExFac) course that day. That evening we did some BBQ-ing outside in the park near us, Guri came as well - another dentist student.
Wednesday was Uni and karate - went by quickly, Tuesday my sociology stratification in education and work. Helene, Ida and I (BTW is the ones who live together her in the apartment) went to IKEA and bought some stuff we needed.
Today my plan is to be in the park in the sun, read some Uni stuff. Helene will join me when she is done at uni. And in the evening we will go to the beer tent at the Uni.
I've been staying almost a week here in Oslo now..... the days are flying by and got stuff to do all the time.... haven't had much time on the computer.
Of course Ikea didn't have the BILLY shelf I wanted last time, so a lot of stuff is still in boxes, but I'm getting there.
Monday, Heidi and Esju was here, Esju is leaving to go studying in China, so won't see her for a year:( We also got our Internet that day, figured out we(Ida, Helene and I) didn't need the TV/cable thingie so need to return the PVR box.
Tuesday I had my first Spanish class at the Uni, basic stuff as pronouncing, and we started with the -AR verbs, 1st conjugation. I also had my Examen Facultatum(ExFac) course that day. That evening we did some BBQ-ing outside in the park near us, Guri came as well - another dentist student.
Wednesday was Uni and karate - went by quickly, Tuesday my sociology stratification in education and work. Helene, Ida and I (BTW is the ones who live together her in the apartment) went to IKEA and bought some stuff we needed.
Today my plan is to be in the park in the sun, read some Uni stuff. Helene will join me when she is done at uni. And in the evening we will go to the beer tent at the Uni.



2 comments:
I have always wanted to take Spanish! I hope to someday! Good luck with your move. I wish I lived near an Ikea!
have a great semester and i bet you still have to fix a lot in the apartment, but the most important is that you like your new home!! big hug, isa
Post a Comment