Saturday, September 1, 2007

home this weekend, working

First trip home after moving. The time is flying by so fast and I've like almost no time for computer time. When I'm not studying I'm with friends and/or working out. We're starting to get everything as we want it to be in the apartment. The week is turning out to be more normal and we got a rhythm. Monday and Wednesday it's karate training for Ida and me. Tuesday and Thursday I will try to work out at the gym at the Uni. We got some washing routines for the apartments that is working out great. And hopefully we will get to get the locker thingy we need to clothes washing as well.

The Uni is not far away, it's walking distance, but so far I've used the tram. The classes seem OK, the Spanish course it fun, but we're moving fast forward. I hope I'm able to keep up. In the sociology class we are supposed to have one of the lecture - my group will have the lecture about gender. Gender and work.

This weekend I'm home at my dad's, it's a working weekend. Today we went to the movies to see Shriek the 3rd (as an assistant you can do stuff like that!).

My room is getting better, after I got the IKEA (http://www.ikea.com/) Billy up it's seems much cleaner and neater. I got curtains on Tuesday, two sets, one is black cotton and the other one is purple linen.

No comments: