Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF

It's here!! The week went by so fast and now the weekend is here, wonderful..... I was looking through my links at my site and came over this great challenge, http://kimemories.typepad.com/celebrate_life/2007/09/labor-day-chall.html , I think I will try doing this one. At the moment I haven't printed my summer pics, but one day....


Haven't done a lot this week, but still done something.... Karate practise and studying. Yesterday Ida, Helene and I made salmon(marinated with garlic and herbs) for dinner, cooked potatoes in garlic butter, yummy!!

No plans for today, have to do some school work but it's not that much! Tomorrow is the big moving in party. I think we might be 25 people!
PS. Does anyone know how to post a link without all the sign, just with one word or so? KWIM?

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love the window in your picture! So beautiful! To make a word a link in blogger is easy! You type the word or words you want to be the link, highlight and then in the toolbar click on the "link" box. You will get a pop-up box that you type in the web address and then your word will be linked to the web address! I hope that makes sense! :-)

~Ane~ said...

thanks alot Jana!!!