Not perfectly true, but it kind of fitted in with today being a Monday and I really like Tori Amos' version of this song....
I had a weekend at home with my dad, we went hiking made food and just relaxed. Saturday was lovely weather but windy, so now perfect weather for kayaking. My dad made some kind of meal with lamb(lammesadel) and we had creme brulé for dessert. In the evening we watched The Good Sherpard. Sunday was rainy, but we still went for a walk. Had a Norwegian dish called "Fårikål" (literally translated as lamb in cabbage) and we made waffles and had coffee later on.
Back in Oslo on Sunday we went to a birthday party and got a lot of yummy cakes! Guri invited us for her and her boyfriends housewarming party next weekend. After I've moved to Oslo I've been so busy in the weekends, it's like happening something every week!
Today I'm finishing the power point presentation for my group, we're having out presentation on Thursday. It's about work and gender. I also turned in my voluntary assignment for Spanish class today and I hope it's not too many mistakes there.
Well I should go back to studying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment