Me and my dad went to the theater to watch An-Magritt yesterday. It' s play based on Johan Falkberget's (1879-1967) book Nattens Brød. It's a story from the 16th century about a girl, An-Magritt. Her mom got raped, got An-Magritt and killed herself an episode in the public pillory. An-Magritt grows up with her grandpa. She is a strong character and the story could be related till today's feminism. She fights for equality and love. My dad and I went to an Italian restaurant to eat pizza before the play. It was a nice evening and I got to spend some time with my dad!
The same morning I overslept like an hour. I've set the alarm clock on two hours later that I was supposed to and luckily I woke up. I had 30 minutes to get ready and get to school. No time for breakfast, check my school bag or make up. But I made it. I was in class 5 minutes before we started!
(picture from Det Norske Teater website)



No comments:
Post a Comment