Home from Bergen, my birth town and the town I would say I'm from. Lived there for 10 years before we moved across the country.People from Bergen is pretty patriotic, and I will have to say Bergen is the best;)
We stayed at my grandpa's place. We visited some friends form when we lived in Bergen, went to town to shop and visit my moms and uncles cousin. I met Ida there who was on a west coast trip with her friends from Uni. In the evening we took some beers at "Bryggen" and we also went to Fløyen, a small mountain in Bergen where you can take like a subway up to. Very pretty view!
We had sun two days and it was beautiful.
"Bryggen"
My grandpa:)
View from the ferry
I might post more pictures when I get Ida's photos.



1 comment:
hey look how your grandpa's pullover is matching the color of the wall!!!! that's quite funny! he looks like a very nice man. hugs, isa
Post a Comment