






I've done a lot this year, In January I visited my host sister, she was studying in Poland at that time, and we had a fun time! I also got to meet Luise, one of her friends.
I had a busy school semester, writing my bachelor paper.
In June, me and my mom went to Rome - love that city! Ida, Helene and I decided to move in together and found an apartment pretty fast!
In the end of June it was karate summer camp as normal, and my 24-years old birthday. In July, Ida, Ellen and I went to the States. So Cal. Road trip from LA - San Diegeo - Las Vegas - LA. Had a blast!
August came with new housemates and a new kind of life. So far I love it! The school semester has been full, with courses and social life, one new course for me was Spanish. A language I've always wanted to learn. I still don't know it, but I've learned alot, included a lot of grammar and can study by my self. I've met a lot of new and fun people and hope to spend time with them in the new year as well.
Of course one of the best things that happened was my Nikon DSLR - I LOVE IT!!!!! So that is my year, hope everyone had a great one, and the next will be either greater!!!
Happy New Year!!!



4 comments:
really like those first two. you got some great shots here. looking forward to seeing more from you. Happy New year!
Your photos are totally amazing!
yeah a lot has been going on for you last year!!! hope this one will be even better! happy new year and let it be a great one! hugs, isa
Wow! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these shots! Great work! The sepia tone really catches my eye and the one with the whales. But, so do the rest! Hehe! Nice job!!!
Post a Comment