Saturday, December 29, 2007

*romjulsdrøm*

This is one on my first attempt with my new macro lens that I got for X-mas!!! I love it. It's a sigma 70mm F 2.8 EX DG! Look how the name Stieg is clear and the rest is so un-focused! I got a lot of other stuff as well, DVDs, clothes, toaster, +++ It was nice to spend Xmas at my grandma's although I got sick the Friday before we left and I'm still not perfectly good, my nose is icky and my coughing is bad.

Taken on the way home from my grandma:

Latest LO I've been working on:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great landscape shot! glad to hear you had a nice christmas! hugs, isa

cherie said...

really like your wintery landscape shot. very nice

Leigh Anne said...

your View on the way home from Grandma's is GORGEOUS! looks like it should be in a magazine!