"One is not born a woman, but rather becomes one".
I've got a bachelor degree in gender and sociology, at the moment I'm looking for a job. I like to travel and have for instance visited Peru and South Africa. In my spare time I like to spend time with friends, scrapbooking, go to cafes, hiking. I also practice shotokan karate twice a week in addition to some courses at the gym. I love animals specially dogs. No pets at the moment but it will come. Also love to take photos and would like to take a class to learn to be a better photographer. Another thing I would like to learn is Spanish.
"Always carry a camera with you."
5 comments:
really like that first shot. like how you captured the water droplets.
Great job on the first shot!!! Wonderful sunset too!!!
Very nice shots. Love the simplicity and clarity of the first one. Sunset is beautiful.
SUPER macro photo!!
Amazing! Love them both!
Post a Comment