Sunday, April 1, 2007

Am I a blogger now?

Hehe I caved in..... I had to start an account...

I'm sitting here trying to write notes about Judith Butler. I'm thanking Wikipedia for existing
!!!! My head is full of distinction about gender and sex, epistemology and French Feminist..... My exam is in little over a week. No Easter vacation in the mountain for me this year....
Well I better get back to my notes.....
Have a Happy Easter vacation:)
-----------------------------------------
I'm sooooo sick of Butler and studying now. My head is not focusing at all, and I just want to turn on the TV to watch Gilmore Girls or go out in the sun.... But I guess I should at least finish this text. can't say I'm looking forward to the exam(Feminist Epistemology), but at least when I'm done I only have one course to concentrate about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! This is such a cute page!!! Don't study too much... and not that Judith Butler. I hate her way of writing... grrr... can't she just write an understandable sentence? Anyways, you'll be fine on the exam!! Hugs, Isa