The news here in Norway always try to fool us as well:
- The first thing I read was that we now have to register our dogs' DNA, so that they(the cops?) will know who's owner didn't clean up after the dog....
- Then I heard on the radio they had figured out how to single out the ecological energy with a nano filter on the Norwegian/Swedish border.....
- On the TV they said we now have to pay for sending e-mails....
The Butler day yesterday worn me out, so I went to Ida in the evening and we had a blast putting on "fancy" make up hehe, I'll get the pictures later. Some times you just have to be a child:)
The sun is here, and I guess it will be a warm after a little while(1 C this morning though), so maybe I can make some time for a little walk outside. Later today I will see if I get time to make some cards, one Easter-card for my grandma and a birthday card for my 12 year old cousin.



4 comments:
Hey there Ane!! Glad you got to "fool" someone yesterday! Lovin' your blog. The picture up top is AWESOME!! Added you to my blogspot too!!
Ciao from your Italin scrap friend
Rita - erre54 -
hey girl! fun how the media tries to fool you. what did you tell your dad btw? guess he saw your face and knew you were lying... hehe. btw ida and you look so cute on the pics!!! have a great evening and try to relax sometimes... you can't study too much you know! hugs, isa
Post a Comment