Yesterday I played Trivial Presuit Globetrotter with my dad and Vigdis. and I won! yay for me:) Oh and I also added some alphas(HS and MM) to my Machu Picchu LO. It's better now, I still would like to do something more, but I will keep it simple and let my creativeness come out in "non -MP pictures".
But today I woke up to this:
But today I woke up to this:
It snowed pretty much all day yesterday.... Kind of sucks cause we were supposed to have spring! And Ida told me it wouldn't snow after March 20th... won't trust her weather forecast anymore;)
Today was my last study day for this exam, and I guess what I don't know now, I won't know.... So I think I will quit studying now and try to relax the rest of the day. I have to get early up tomorrow (6 am). The exam is at 9 and for 4 hours.
I still got some chocolate after Easter so I might just get that and find some Gilmore Girls to watch.... Well good luck to me;)



1 comment:
Wow, snow!! That is awesome picture!! Good luck on your exam and splurge on some chocolate for me!! ;)
Post a Comment