Sunday, April 29, 2007

{Weekend}

I was out hiking with my dad today. And I got this picture of him, really like it!

Well we've had a very nice weekend! Sunny and warm. I've been working on my on Saturday, but took today's off to play with my camera! I've joined Flickr, so you can see more of my photos there if you'd like to:) You'll find the link on the side.

Tomorrow is a new week and I have to finish my paper before I turn it in for my second and last guidance. I won't it to be as much as possible done for that.

1 comment:

Amooretto said...

This is a cool pix!! Love SEPIA. You need to blow this up or put in a nice double frame and on the other side have a poem or something that you can scrap about and either give it to him for father's day or as a nice gift to yourself!!