Saturday, April 21, 2007

Party Party

Yesterday I joined the dentist students on a preparty and then go out. We had so much fun!! We were 5 girls and little later one guy came as well. A lot of pictures were taken and alcohol was drunk. We didn't really find a place to go out, went to Hard Rock, but not really that fun. Instead we ate "kebab" and went back home to sleep. It was a great evening though, a lot of fun!


Today I'm relaxing and not doing anything even though I planned to fix my room and clean....Later on I'm going to Ellen and some other friends will come as well. She will make her famous ricepizza that is amazing and soo good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds like a great evening! like the color of the drink hehe - isa

Amooretto said...

Sounds like you all a fun!! Glad to hear it!!

Jana said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

I just saw the comment you had left me and I am working on my BSN (Bachelor Science in Nursing) degree. The research that I am doing is on Deep Vein Thrombosis and reviewing what the research articles say about what the best treatment might be.