Well middle of the week, almost to and end...The weekend went by pretty fast with working and picture taking, a lot of fun with that! Here is one picture I took at a Viking camp we visited this weekend.
Yesterday I had some guidance on my bachelor paper, and she thinks I have a good project here. So that was nice to here. I got some help to make it better and not so messy. I will have my last guidance the week before the due date.

In the evening some friends and I went to a Indian Restaurant to eat and then got to a musical. Fiddler of the roof, the Norwegian version though. It was amazing. Beautiful story and songs. I would recommend everyone to see it!! ( i did not take this picture, got it from the theaters homepage).
Here is a summary of the story from Wikipedia:
"Originally entitled simply Tevye, the musical is based on Tevye and his Daughters, or Tevye the Milkman originally published by the Russian Jewish author Sholom Aleichem in 1894. The story centers on Tevye, the father of five daughters, and his attempts to maintain his family and religious traditions while the world and civilization around the shtetl change rapidly. These changes manifest themselves chiefly in the strong-willed actions of Tevye's eldest three daughters — each daughter's choice of husband moves progressively further and further away from established village custom." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddler_on_the_roof).
And today it was back to school and paper writing..... It's karate later on today. Ida and Steffen are in charge since Robert and Christian are in Japan.



No comments:
Post a Comment