Thursday, January 31, 2008

RAW assignment/ photo 27/366

I've taken a picture in RAW:


here is the original

It seems like I got an converter or something at my photoshop CS2. At least I'm able to work with it and I can see it when I open it in CS2, but I can't see it somewhere else, except in CS2 and adobe bridge. 1/5 at f5, ISO 400, 38mm. Program mode at my Nikon D40.






One of my touch was just to fresh it up, not sure I'm happy, I guess it will get better when I learn more about photosshop.










I also did one in black and, to lower the saturation.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Amazing how much different the color looks with your little PS tweak! Great work!

Marsha K. said...

Excellent job Ane! I think you did great - the second photo really pops compared to the origional.

Jane F. Smith said...

I think you did prety good...really like the bottom one!!!