This is my last day of vacation for this time. I've had a nice and relaxing time. I've got some pictures for my 366 project(oooops didn't do my job yesterday though) and some for picture challenge at sb.com. And just some pictures just because. The first here is of a frozen flower before X-mas, one of my mom's garden flowers.
Day 8:I did some playing around with a CD, Macro lens and reflections here. Couldn't make what I tried though, but here's how it turned out: Macro lens, f 2.8, ISO 1600, focal length: 70mm:
Day 9: My dad. I was playing around with my macro this day as well, but today on my dad. I'm not good at macro and freehand - I need to get a tripod for this. But here's one I kind of liked. I turned it into a B&W photo and just played around in photoshop. Macro lens, f2.8, focal length 70mm, ISO 1600.
Day 10. pancake. I was trying to get a picture of my dad turning a pancake in the air - but my camera battery died just then:( but here is what I got. f4.5, ISO 1600 focal length: 34 mm.
Day 13: same object, but with my macro lens. program: shutter priority, f5. ISO 1600, Focal: 70mm. no flash. I'm off to relax, eat muffin, and drink tea together with Helene!




7 comments:
wow! nice macro shots!! I really like the shadows on your dad there! :) and that frozen flower is too cool - almost looks sugar coated!
Wow! Great shots! I love the first one and the last one the most. They are GORGEOUS! I like the pancake flipping attempt too. Hehe. That looks fun! Looks like you got better colors in the priority mode vs. the macro mode. ;o) Great stuff!
awesome macro pictures! the first one is my favorite!
I really like the frozen flower.
that frozen flower is awesome!!!
wow you got great shots here... can't even decide which one i like best!! hugs, isa
very pretty shots!!
Post a Comment