Tuesday, January 22, 2008

two of my *passions*

Day 18: 1/60 f 5.6, ISO 400. Focal length: 55mm. Portrait mode.





















Day 19: My ghost. had the exposure open for 5 seconds, showed my self in front of the camera half the time, used a tripod. Shutter speed: 5 sec, f 22, ISO: 1600, focal length:18mm. no flash.












Day 20: time:16:43 . Never seen the sky do this before, happened both Saturday and Sunday. shutter priority 1/500, f 5.6, ISO: 400, focal length: 55mm. no flash.












Day 21:Two of my passions: 1/60 f4.5. ISO 400, focal length: 31mm.

















Day 22: water drops. 4 different pictures put together to one. 1/60 f 5.6



















And just pictures for fun:

New haircut; bangs. taken in bathroom without a tripod. 1/20 f4.5 ISO: 1600. focal length 31mm.















my mom and me. used a tripod and the self-timer.


















trying out new stuff that you can do when you have a tripod. Only light source for this one was a flashlight(not camera flash). shutter priority. 2 sec. f 17, ISO 1600. 45mm.








7 comments:

Jana said...

I have been wanting that book on travel photography!! I love your pics!

Jana said...

I just noticed in your ghost picture a MO license plate in the background!

Jane F. Smith said...

excellent shots!!! love the water dripping and the last one..all of them are good though!!!

scrappinpa said...

love the shot of the sky!

Sandie Dunn said...

Hi Ane! Love the sky shot too! It's gorgeous! The ghosting is really cool too! I did that before with a double exposure with film, but now I know how to pull it off with digital! Thanks for the tip! ;o)

Sandie Dunn said...

Hi Ane! Love the sky shot too! It's gorgeous! The ghosting is really cool too! I did that before with a double exposure with film, but now I know how to pull it off with digital! Thanks for the tip! ;o)

Anonymous said...

cute bangs babe!