Today's post is for the 366 challenge. I've written about each photo as we were supposed to for the photo challenge session 4. Day 7.Woodpecker: this was just outside my window this morning!! Taken through the glass. 
Day 6.Winter nature;shot in Program Mode, F. 10, ISO:200, Focal length: 42mm, no flash.

Day 5. Snowing; Shot is Auto, with flash, f 4.8, ISO 1600, focal length: 38mm, no shutter speed Info.

Day 4. My dad; Taken in portrait mode, f 4.8, ISO: 400. Focal length: 35mm.SC2 doesn't give the information about the shutter speed:
9 comments:
the woodpecker is huge!!! wow! and beautiful snow shots! hugs, isa
love that winter shot, very pretty! and that is the biggest woodpecker I have ever seen.
love these winter shots!!
Great photos!
Loving the winter nature shot! GORGEOUS!!! You should sell that as stock!
Awesome shots!!! The one with the sun is my fav!
the winter scene is just beautiful!! just like I like snow...in photographs!! LOL - ver cool shot of it snowing too! ;)
Love the snowy winter scene...it's absolutely beautiful!
That day 6 shot is just stunning!!! Looks like a scene from a movie!
Post a Comment