I'm gonna post my 366 challenges:
Day 14: muffin baking! So yummy. we had a nice evening with muffin, movie and a fireplace! I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this photo. Macro mode on camera, with flash. f4.8, ISO 320, focal length: 35mm
Day 15: the place we often gather around in the evening before we go to bed. Don't know why this is where we are, but it's happened to be here... boring pic, but something to remember one day. Focal length 31mm, ISO:400, f4.5
Day 16: Piercing. Don't like this picture, too flat and boring. need to borrow that stomach more to get several photos. Any tips and ideas? Macro mode on camera, Focal length:38mm, Iso 200, f5.6. edited in CS2.
Day 17: Ida in the morning(don't kill me for doing this Ida)I like how this turned out, it's better in B&W than in colors i think. : Auto: flash fired, Focal length: 38mm, f 4.8. ISO: 400. edited in CS2. Does anyone know how to get the shutterspeed info. my CS2 doesn't seem to want to give me that.....



6 comments:
I don't know about your CS2, sorry - but that muffin pic is pretty cool :) WOOHOO! on getting a tripod! I sooooo need one - tried to take some nighttime city pics last night & they did not turn out well - excpet the fountain, but I rested the camera on the stone wall ;)
cool shot of the muffins!!
you know i like ida's hair a lot on the picture. and the others are great also... especially the muffins cause mine look about the same :D hugs, isa
Hi! Great muffins! Incredible color and clarity in there! Keep up the great work!
I'M TOTALLY GONNA KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE!!!goodness grief...
those muffins look yummy!
Post a Comment