It's my Day 24th picture as well. 0.5 sec f3.5 ISO: 400, 18mm, and in program mode (P). Shot in the mirror. Heidi and I were out shopping in the evening, and I found several things that I wanted! I found two CDs: Feist and PJ Harvey! one cozy pair of purple pants and a cozy sweater. two glass thingies for tea and tea(earl grey with blue flower). Great!!Earlier today I had lunch with my dad at Café Sør, had yummy sandwich with avocado and pesto chicken.
Day 23: 1/60 F5.3 ISO:360, 45mm. We went to a café to celebrate Helene and Ida's exam(they are now done with their 6th semester at the dentist university). Ida went to Budapest with Guri and Linda. Helen is home here with me, but has her mom here for some days. In this cup is the most yummy hot chocolate: after 8 hot chocolate with whipped cream!!!!!Ok well Helene and her mom is home and will get the fireplace going, so I'm gonna join them!



1 comment:
beautiful dress!! good thing you got it on sale!!!! hugs, isa
Post a Comment